Help:Create a page not linked from an existing pageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 20:19, 12 June 2008 by Canfieldce
- Log in to the site.
- Type the title of the article to be created into the search box.
- Click on "Search".
- Look at close matches, if any, in the "Search results" list.
- If "No page title matches" were found and no close matches covering the topic click on the title at the top of the page with the red link, Example: You searched for Protestants in Ireland
- You will be taken to the edit page, Example: Editing Protestants in Ireland
- Add the desired text.
- Click on the "Show preview" button at the bottom of the page to be sure the information appears as intended.
- Click on the "Save page" button.