Help:Create a page not linked from an existing pageEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:42, 27 August 2008 by Davide
- Log in to the site.
- Type the title of the article to be created into the search box.
- Click on "Search".
- Look at close matches, if any, in the "Search results" list.
- If "No page title matches" were found and no close matches covering the topic click on the title at the top of the page with the red link, Example: You searched for Protestants in Ireland
- You will be taken to the edit page, Example: Editing Protestants in Ireland
- Add the desired text.
- Click on the "Show preview" button at the bottom of the page to be sure the information appears as intended.
- Click on the "Save page" button.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More