Hidra (Hitterø), NorwayEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Flekkefjord clerical district contains priest and sexton records from the parishes Nes with Flekkefjord city and Hidra (Hitterø) in Flekkefjord clerical district. Nes and Flekkefjord were separated from Lund clerical district in Rogaland county and Hidra from Sokndal clerical district in Rogaland county in 1820.
- 1664-1666: Sogneprestenes manntall 1664-1666 Original This census was taken by the local parish priests. It lists the name of the farms, names of farm owners (including widows), the sons of the farm owners, male farm hands, cottagers and their sons, and the ages of each person. There was another census taken by the civil authorities at this same time. Both censuses should be searched as they supplement each other. This clerical census is more complete.
- 1664-1666: Fogdernes og sorenskrivernes manntall 1664-1666 original This census was taken by the local civil authorities. It lists the names of the farms, farmowners (including widows), sons of farm owners, male farm hands, cottagers and sons of cottagers and the age of each person. The clerical authorities took a census during this same time period. Both censuses should be used as they supplement each other. The clerical census is more complete.
- 1801: Folketelling 1 Feb 1801, Norge Flekkefjord Clerical District Original The 1801 census (b. 36) for Flekkefjord clerical district includes Nes, Hidra, Gyland, and Flekkefjord parishes. It lists the farm name, person's name, position in the household, age, marital status, and occupation.
- 1801: 1801-telling for 1112 Flechefiord Database at Digitarkivet.
- 1865: Folketælling 31 December 1865 Flekkefjord Clerical District original This census contains the persons name, residence, status in the family, occupation, sex, martial status, place of birth, religion if not a member of the state church, and other miscellaneous information. Each book usually contains one clerical district (prestegjeld). In some books there are two clerical districts recorded. The parishes and school districts in each clerical district are listed at the beginning of each book.
- 1865: Folketellinga 1865 for [nr. 1004 Flekkefjord] An extraction of the 1865 census for Flekkefjord, Vest-Agder, Norway. It includes an extract of the entries as they appear in the original census and alphabetical indexes by: 1> given names; 2> surnames; 3> birthplaces; and 4> farm names.
This 1875 census contains the persons name, residence, position in the family, occupation, sex, marital status, year of birth, place of birth, religion if not a member of the state church, and other miscellaneous information.
- 1875: 1875-telling for 1004 Flekkefjord Database at Digitalarkivet.
This census contains the persons name, sex, resident or temporary resident, temporarily absent and where person is, position in the family, marital status, occupation, year of birth, place of birth, citizenship, religion, and other miscellaneous information.
- 1900: 1900-telling for 1042 Hiterø Database at Digitarkivet.
- 1910: Database at Digitalarkivet.
The farm number and name of the farms listed in Oluf Rygh Farm Name Index in about 1900 were as follows:
1 Aagenes 16 Aamland 32 Abelnes 59 Agerhus 48 Allestad 7 Auland 32 Bjørnøen lille 32 Bolshus 39 Botne lille 50 Botne paa Heien 31 Bukstad 38 Bækkedal 52 Daastøl 43 Daatland 19 Eide 12 Festevold 45 Fidsel 32 Gangstø [ ] 49 Gumpefjeld 36 Haaland 37 Haaland lille 56 Haaskog 34 Haugeland 27 Hitterøkalven 51 Hogstad 58 Holmen 55 Hommen 26 Hummeraas 2 Hummeraasøen og Skibøen 23 Hæstad 35 Itland 15 Kaade 4 Kjellingnes 14 Kjøide 42 Kleppe indre 14 Kongshavn 8 Kraagedal 46 Kvanvig 33 Kvelland 28 Langeland 29 Langelandstranden 40 Li 20 Marstad 59 Midbø 60 Mosebakken 44 Mønstermyr 54 Polland 54 Pytten 17 Reistad 3 Sele 19 Skaret 58 Skarpenes 47 Stemmen 53 Stø 30 Støitland 5 Ulland ytre 21 Urstad nedre 2 Vaage 14 Vaagen 13 Vallaas 57 Vatland 25 Veisdal ytre 18 Vimrevaag 60 Ystebø 9 Ysthus
Lister og Lyngdal
*1666-1889 Family History Library
Lister judicial district
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More