Honolulu County, HawaiiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Honolulu County Hawaii genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Honolulu County, Hawaii|
Location in the state of Hawaii
Location of Hawaii in the U.S.
|Address|| Honolulu County Courthouse|
530 South King Street
Honolulu, HI 96813
Honolulu County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|* For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent County: created in 1905 as the original county
- County seat: Honolulu 
- Neighboring Island: Kauai
- Diamond Head Memorial Park Cemetery, Kaimuki
- Hawaiian Memorial Park, Kaneohe
- Kawaihao Manoa Cemetery, Honolulu
- Laie Community Cemetery, Laie
- Uluhaimalama Cemetery, Honolulu
For tips on accessing Honolulu County, Hawaii census records online, see: Hawaii Census.
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political and Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
- Honolulu County, Hawaii Obituary Collection Free from GenealogyBuff.com. From Various Funeral Homes in the Honolulu, Kunia, Hauula, Pearl City, Waianae, Hawaii areas.
State Health Department has marriage, death, birth, wills, probate and land records.
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Honolulu County, Hawaii Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Honolulu County Genealogy (Hawaii Genealogy)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Honolulu County, Hawaii page 170, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
|This Hawaii-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback