Hot Spring County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 05:35, 10 May 2010 by Vanguiano
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- The County was named for the hot Springs at Hot Springs.
- The county is a "dry county", no alcohols allowed.
Parts were set off to create following new counties:
- Montgomery 9 December 1842
- Grant 4 February 1869
- Garland 5 April 1873
- Part of Garland County was returned to Hot Springs later in 1873.
Census Districts and Unincorporated Towns
- Oak Bower
- Old De Roche
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).