Hot Spring County, ArkansasEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 18:28, 30 September 2010 by Digster
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
- The County was named for the hot Springs at Hot Springs.
- The county is a "dry county", no alcohols allowed.
Parts were set off to create following new counties:
- Montgomery 9 December 1842
- Grant 4 February 1869
- Garland 5 April 1873
- Part of Garland County was returned to Hot Springs later in 1873.
Census Districts and Unincorporated Towns
- Oak Bower
- Old De Roche
Societies and Libraries
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Hot Spring County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here