Hot Springs County, WyomingEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Hot Springs County Wyoming genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Hot Springs County, Wyoming|
Location of Wyoming in the U.S.
|Founded||February 9, 1911|
|Address|| Hot Springs County Courthouse|
415 Arapahoe Street
Thermopolis, WY 82443
Hot Springs County Website
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|* For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
- Parent County: created 9 February 1911 from Fremont, Park and Big Horn
- County seat: Thermopolis 
- Neighboring Counties: Fremont | [[[Park County, Wyoming|Park]] | Washakie
For tips on accessing Hot Springs County, Wyoming census records online, see: Wyoming Census.
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
County clerk has marriage records from 1913 and land records; clerk district court has divorce, probate and court records; land records; land records transcribed from Fremont County
Family History Centers
- Western States Marriage Index over 992 marriages from 1 Jan 1900
|East Thermopolis||Kirby||Minnesota||Red Lane|
|Grass Creek||Lucerne||Owl Creek||Thermopolis|
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 766. Hot Springs County, Wyoming