How to Burn a CD using Windows ExplorerEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 15:57, 25 January 2008 by WilliamsDa
Step by step instructions on how to burn a CD using Windows Explorer.
- Either double-click on “My Computer” from your desktop or on your keyboard, press the windows key and then the letter “E” to bring up an Explorer window.
- Drag and drop the file onto the CD drive.
- Right-click on the CD drive and choose “Write these files to CD”
- Name your CD if you want to (the default is today’s date) and follow the steps in the Wizard.
- Click Finish and your CD will automatically eject.
- Close Windows Explorer and you are done!!!