Howard County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Howard County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||April 17, 1873|
Howard County Courthouse;
421 N Main Street
Nashville, AR 71852
County Clerk has marriage and probate records from 1873
and some cemetery records; Clerk Circuit Court has divorce,
Court and land records 1873
County seat: Nashville 
See an interactive map of Howard County boundary changes at N2Genealogy.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Howard County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 68.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.