Howard County, Arkansas GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Howard County, Arkansas|
Location in the state of Arkansas
Location of Arkansas in the U.S.
|Founded||April 17, 1873|
Howard County Courthouse;
421 N Main Street
Nashville, AR 71852
County Clerk has marriage and probate records from 1873
and some cemetery records; Clerk Circuit Court has divorce,
Court and land records 1873
County seat: Nashville 
See an interactive map of Howard County boundary changes at N2Genealogy.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Howard County, Arkansas Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists : United States of America, 10th ed., (Draper, UT: Everton Publishers, 2002), p. 68.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arkansas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More