Humboldt County, California GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Humboldt County Courthouse
825 5th St;
Eureka, CA 95501;
County Clerk has divorce, probate and court records from 1853 County Recorder has birth, marriage, death and burial and land records
=== Historical Facts ===
1924--Humboldt County Courthouse damaged by fire on September 7, 1924. The clock tower was destroyed. County records were not destroyed. 
Indian Reservations or Rancherias
The Big Lagoon Indian Rancheria is located in this county.
For tips on accessing Humboldt County, California Genealogy census records online, see: California Census.
Church History and Records
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Crime and Criminals
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Military History and Records
Naturalization and Citizenship
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Family History Centers
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Eureka California 1st Ward Family History Center
- McKinleyville California Family History Center
- Miranda California Family History Center
- Humboldt County CAGenWeb
- USGenWeb Archives
- USGenWeb Archives backup site
- FamilySearch Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Humboldt County, California. Page 84 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ GenDisasters.com - Eureka, CA Courthouse Tower Fire, Sept 1924 http://www3.gendisasters.com/california/7296/eureka-ca-humboldt-county-courthouse-tower-fire-sept-1924
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News