Hunter Utah Community Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Welcome to the Hunter Utah Community Family History Center website.
Center Contacts and Hours
- Language: English
- Address: 5000 Pavant Ave, West Valley City, Utah
- Hunter East Stake Center - please enter by the rear (northwest) door.
- Phone: 801-988-4216
- Tues., Wed.,Thurs - 10 am - 2 pm; 6 - 9 pm
Sat - 9 am - noon
- Holiday Schedule: Closed: New Year's Eve, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, 4th of July, 24th of July, Halloween, Wed evening before Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas, 1st Sat. of April and Oct for General Conference.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions. (Note to FHC: Not all FHCs have access to this portal. If you do not, you will want to remove this entire bullet. If you do have access to it, just remove this text in italics.)
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)