Idaho Censuses Existing and LostEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:39, 30 November 2009 by Hendricksonp
|Idaho: Existing and Lost Federal Census Schedules|
|Exact Date||Population Schedules||Veterans/ Pensioners||Slave Owners||Mortality||Agricultural||Industrial/ Manufact- urers||Defective||Indian|
|1940 Apr 1||Public release in 2012||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1930 Apr 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1920 Jan 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1910 Apr 15||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||Exist|
|1900 Jun 1||Exist||-||-||-||-||-||-||Exist|
|1890 Jun 2||Lost||Lost||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1880 Jun 1||Exist||-||-||Exist||Exist||Exist||Exist||-|
|1870 Jun 1||Exist||-||-||Exist||Exist||Exist||-||-|
|1860 Jun 1||Partially included with Utah Territory||-||-||Lost||Lost||Lost||-||-|
|1856 Territorial||Partially included with Utah Territory||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|1850 Jun 1||Part of Oregon Terri- tory, no white residents||-||-||-||-||-||-||-|
|Idaho: Existing and Lost State Census Schedules|
|Exact Date||Population Schedules|
|1865 May 1||Exist|
|1855 June 1||Exist|
|1837 May 1||Lost|
Sources and Notes
- ↑ Anne Bruner Eales, and Robert M Kvasnicka, ed., Guide to Genealogical Research in the National Archives of the United States, 3d ed. (Washington, D.C.: NARA, 2000), 32.
- ↑ William Thorndale, and William Dollarhide, Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920 (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1987), 93-98.
- ↑ William Dollarhide, The Census Book: A Genealogists Guide to Federal Census Facts, Schedules and Indexes (Bountiful, Utah: Heritage Quest, 1999), 107.
- ↑ Only for Indian schedules taken along with Federal population schedules.
- ↑ The Cache County, Utah Territory federal census included a few residents on the Idaho side of the border near Bear Lake. The panhandle part of Idaho was part of Spokane County, Washington Territory but does not seem to have had any white residents.
- ↑ "Malad County" in the 1856 Utah Territorial census included parts of what is now extreme southern Idaho. Cache County may also have included a few resident of far southern Idaho.
- ↑ Ann S. Lainhart, State Census Records (Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing, 1992), 57.
- ↑ Henry J. Dubester, State Censuses: An Annotated Bibliography of Censuses of Population Taken After the Year 1790 by States and Territories of the United States (Washington, D.C.: U.S. Government Printing Office, 1948), 24-29.