Idaho Death Certificates (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: When I click on the View Image link on a record details page the image that is displayed is not the correct one. How can I view the correct image?
Answer #1: The correct image can be found by noting the certificate number on the record, noting the certificate number on the image that displays, and then scrolling forward or backward to find the certificate number that matches the record.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example:Idaho, Death Certificates, 1911-1937 > Filing no 4436-7028 (1913-1914) > Image 1863 of 2633.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Idaho Death Certificates (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Idaho, Death Certificates, 1911-1937 collection at FamilySearch.
- This page was last modified on 11 February 2015, at 03:04.
- This page has been accessed 555 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News