Illinois County, VirginiaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
m (fixed Category)
m (added category)
|Line 56:||Line 56:|
[[Category:Illinois_County,_Virginia]][[Category:Extinct of ]]
Latest revision as of 23:27, 18 June 2013
1778--Illinois County was created in 1778 from Augusta County.
1784--Discontinued in 1784 and became part of the Northwest Territory.
- Fayette County, Virginia [Kentucky]
- Greenbrier County, [West] Virginia
- Kentucky County, Virginia [now the State of Kentucky]
- Monongalia County, [West] Virginia
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Ohio County, [West] Virginia
- This page was last modified on 18 June 2013, at 23:27.
- This page has been accessed 2,883 times.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback