Illinois County, Virginia
From FamilySearch Wiki
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 61:||Line 61:|
Revision as of 23:17, 6 July 2010
1778--Illinois County was created in 1778 from Augusta County.
1784--Discontinued in 1784 and became part of the Northwest Territory.
- Fayette County, Virginia [Kentucky]
- Greenbrier County, [West] Virginia
- Kentucky County, Virginia [now the State of Kentucky]
- Monongalia County, [West] Virginia
- Montgomery County, Virginia
- Ohio County, [West] Virginia
Societies and Libraries
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback