Indian River County, FloridaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Indian River County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Indian River County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||May 30, 1925|
|County Seat||Vero Beach|
Indian_River County's civil records start the following years:
Indian River County Courthouse
1840 25th St;
Vero Beach, FL 32960
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, divorce, probate court and land records from 1925.
County Health Department has birth and death records.
Places / Localities
For tips on accessing Indian River County, Florida census records online, see: Florida Census.
|Source: "American FactFinder". United States Census Bureau.|
Obituary Index provided by the Julian W. Lowenstein Archive Center & Genealogy Department of the Indian River County Library. Covers 1912 to March, 2011. Copies of the obituary can be acquired from the library for a fee. Information is drawn from the following newspapers:
- Vero Beach Press Journal
- Sebastian Sun
- Indian River Farmer
- Fellsmere Farmer
- Fellsmere Tribune
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Family History Library Catalog
- Indian River County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Indian River County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Indian River County, Florida Page 135 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here