Ireland, Calendar of Wills and Administrations (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: The search results show a field for beneficiaries but when I look at the images, all I see is the administrator or executor listed. Is the beneficiary field correct?
Answer #1: The fields titled Beneficiary are incorrect. The indexed information identifies the administrator or executor.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Ireland, Calendar of Will...dministrations, 1858-1920 > Calendar of Wills and Administrations > 1858-1860 > Image 1 of 564
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Ireland, Calendar of Wills and Administrations (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Ireland, Calendar of Wills and Administrations, 1858-1920 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 11 February 2015, at 03:32.
- This page has been accessed 375 times.