Italy, Caserta, Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Civil Registration, Tribunale (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Article 56000, Using Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
Question #1: I get a message “Image not Available” for some of the records. Can I view these records?
Answer #1: Whenever possible, FamilySearch makes images available for all users. However, ultimate rights to view images on our website are granted by the record custodians. Italian Data Privacy rules prohibit viewing the following records: All birth images must be 100 years or older; all marriage images must be 70 years or older, and all death images must be 70 years or older.
If any record on a digital folder contains birth records from the last 100 years, for example, the entire digital folder is restricted.
The Historical Records collections will be updated each year to show new unrestricted records. FamilySearch respects and strives to adhere to all privacy laws respective to preserving and providing access to genealogical records in its collection.
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
Casaluce > Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1866-1871 images are located in Casal di Principe > Morti, cittadinanze 1893 Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1894-1910.
Casal di Principe > Morti, cittadinanze 1893 Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1894-1910 images are located in Casaluce > Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1866-1871.
Nati, pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1866-1886 Nati 1887 Indici decennali (nati, matrimoni, morti) 1866-1885
- Images 55-59 of 2549 contains 1866 marriage records for comune of Camino, in the Province of Terra di Lavoro (which later subdivided into the current provinces of Frosinone, Latina and Caserta). Per the coversheet, we know it to be part of the Tribunal of Santa Maria Capua Vetere. Standard finder acknowledges a “Camino, Caserta, Campania, Italy”. Currently there is no browse path for Camino. Camino, Caserta, Campania, Italy is in the Comune of Rocca d'Evandro (which is not a browse path) and is close to the current browse paths of Pontelatone, Pietravairano, Liberi, Castel Di Sasso, Curti, or Formicola.
- Images 207-218 of 2549 contains 1867 death records for comune of Liberi. There exists a browse path for Liberi.
Pubblicazioni, matrimoni, morti, cittadinanze 1887 Nati, pubblicazioni, matirmoni, morti, cittadinanze 1888-1908
- Image 627-650 of 3035 contains 1892 birth records for comune of Casamarciano, Caserta, Italy. Until 1927, Casamarciano was part of the province of Caserta; from that date on Casamarciano passed to the province of Naples. There is no browse path for Casamarciano for pre-1927 records.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Italy, Caserta, Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1866-1929 > Caserta > Ailano > Allegat (nati, matrimoni, morti) 1896-1909 >
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows 7 and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Italy, Caserta, Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Civil Registration, Tribunale (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Italy, Caserta, Santa Maria Capua Vetere, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1866-1929 collection at FamilySearch.org.
- This page was last modified on 16 March 2015, at 00:21.
- This page has been accessed 839 times.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News