Italy, Genova, Genova, Civil Registration, Tribunale (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
NOTE: For a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection or how to find missing images elsewhere, see Document 114052, How to use Film Notes in the Catalog to determine the content of a final browse point in Historical Records.
NOTE: Most missing records are available on microfilm. See Ordering Microfilm or Microfiche for instructions on ordering microfilm as well as finding a local FamilySearch Center where you can view the films.
Question #1: Some records are missing. Where can they be viewed?
Answer #1: See answers below for information about known missing records and their respective film numbers, if available, or alternate online location
- Genova > Genova > Morti 1912-1913 browse point is missing. Until the records are placed online, you can order Film 2249900: Morti 1912 (dalla pt.1, n.1237); 1913 (alla pt.2 ser.C, n. 135) [filmati di nuovo].
- Genova > Genova > Morti 1913, 1914, 1915 browse point is missing. Until the records are placed online, you can order Film 2249901: Morti 1913 (dalla pt.2 ser.C, n. 135); 1914; 1915 (alla fine di pt.2 ser.A) [filmati di nuovo].
- Genova > Genova > Matrimoni 1913-1914 Morti 1866 is missing a page between image 2474 and 2475; and the next two pages of the book are repeated several times. There is no indication that these are on the film.
- Genova > Cogoleto > Matrimoni 1889-1910 Morti 1866-1910 is missing part of Morti 1871 and 1872 starting at image 624 of 1474. There is no indication that these are on the film.
- Genova > Ronco Scrivia > Pubblicazioni 1875-1910; Matrimoni 1866-1910; Morti 1866-1896 is missing the index of 1880 and the full year 1881 starting on image 2473 of 3101. There is no indication that these are on the film.
Question #2: The Event Type and Year Range (browse point) title does not properly reflect the actual digital record content. Is there a way to determine what digital records are likely to be found within a collection?
Answer #2: The following list of known browse point discrepancies describes the event type or year range that actually exist in this collection:
- Genova > Genova > Morti 1915 is actually Morti 1915-1917.
- Genova> San Pier d'Arena > Nati 1900-1907 includes records up to 1930, and the records are not in order; the index of 1907 births and 716 records of 1908 are missing after Image 3260 of 3263.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at email@example.com. Please include the following information:
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Italy, Genova, Genova, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1866-1929 > Genova > Genova > Morti 1884-1886 > Image 7 of 3270.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Italy, Genova, Tribunale di Genova, Civil Registration (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Italy, Genova, Genova, Civil Registration (Tribunale), 1866-1929 collection at FamilySearch.org.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News