Italy, New YorkEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
List and address source 
Archibald Armstrong Family
South side of Italy Valley Road, northeast of intersection with Shay Hill Road.
Just east of Yates-Ontario county line, south of Italy Valley Road.
East of Burke Hill Road, south of Italy Valley Road.
South of Italy Turnpike, east of Dunn Road and west of Pulver Road.
Off west side of Italy Valley Road, south of Sliter Road
North side of Shay Road, east of Brink Road
Straddles the county line of Steuben - Yates counties, west of Burke Hill Road and off County Line Road.
North side of NYS Route 245, between Sunnyside Road and Flint Hill Road.
South of Wolven Road, southeast of intersection of Shay Road and Wolven Road.
Archives, Libraries and Museums
Middlesex Heritage Group
Middlesex Town Hall, Route 364
Middlesex, New York 14507
Phone: 716-554-3607 or 6592
Hours: Wednesday and Saturday 9 am to 12 pm
Italy Town Clerk
6085 Italy Valley Road
Italy, New York 14512
The town clerk's office is in her home and the following records have been microfilmed, and except for the Vital Records, they may be viewed at the County Historian's office at Penn Yan or at the New York State Library at Albany:
- 1866-1972 Assessment Rolls (missing 1868)
- 1862-1992 Minute Books
- 1866-1980 Births and deaths
- 1883-1993 Marriages
- 1862-1944 Highway surveys
- 1850-1918; 1953-1964 Chattel Mortgages; Conditional sales 1949-1964
- 1848-1990 Various years Justice Dockets
- 1930-1995 Oaths of office
Italy Town Historian
Italy Valley Road
Naples, New York 14512
To locate additional published and transcribed records for Italy, New York check:
- Gordon L. Remington, New York Towns, Villages, and Cities: A Guide to Genealogical Sources (Boston: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2002). American Ancestors online edition; At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974.7 D27r. Alphabetical list including date founded, if a town history exists, church and cemetery sources, and if a Civil War register (TCR) exists. The codes used under Church and Cemetery are defined in the link above the listing of towns, cities and villages.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News