Italy TaxationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 23:24, 14 August 2008 by Davide
Early Tax Records in Italy
- [Catasti] - Tax Lists, also sometimes called [Riveli]
- [denuncie delle bocche umane e de' raccolti] - List of Human Mouths and Harvests
- [Estimi] - Property Appraisal Records
These record may be available for some towns in Italy on microfilm, search familysearch.org.
- FLORENTINE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES:Online Catasto of 1427
- Catasto Study:Census and Property Survey for Florentine Domains and the City of Verona in Fifteenth Century Italy.
- MIT Press Journals - Journal of Interdisciplinary History - Abstract:Households and Plague in Early Modern Italy (Samuel K. Cohn, Jr.)Autumn 2007, Vol. 38, No. 2, Pages 177-205 - Includes references to tax records of Nonantola during the plague of 1630. ($)
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback