Italy TaxationEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Early Tax Records in Italy
- [Catasti] - Tax Lists, also sometimes called [Riveli]
- [denuncie delle bocche umane e de' raccolti] - List of Human Mouths and Harvests
- [Estimi] - Property Appraisal Records
These record may be available for some towns in Italy on microfilm, search familysearch.org.
- Sicilian Riveli Records By Robert Ralph Porcaro (Columbus Day 12 October 2005)ITA-SICILY-L Archives
- FLORENTINE RENAISSANCE RESOURCES:Online Catasto of 1427
- Catasto Study:Census and Property Survey for Florentine Domains and the City of Verona in Fifteenth Century Italy.
- MIT Press Journals - Journal of Interdisciplinary History - Abstract:Households and Plague in Early Modern Italy (Samuel K. Cohn, Jr.)Autumn 2007, Vol. 38, No. 2, Pages 177-205 - Includes references to tax records of Nonantola during the plague of 1630. ($)
- 1653 Riveli - Carini (PA) Sicily ,Italy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News