Ivins Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Family History Center article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Review the instructions and guidelines for FHC pages.
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
The Ivans Family History Center is a multi-stake family history center serving four stakes: Invins, Red Cliffs, Santa Clara, and Snow Canyon.
Center Contacts and Hours
Location & Map:
- 290 East 1060 South, Ivins, Utah 84738
- The entrance is at the rear (south side) of the Ivins Stake Center which is the east building of two chapels.
- (Link to map using Google or other map sites)
Open Hours: Sunday: 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm, Monday and Tuesday: 9:00 am to 5:00 pm, Wednesday and Thursday: 9:00 am to 9:00 pm, Friday: 9:00 am to 3:00 pm, and Saturday: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm.
Holiday Schedule: Call for seasonal closures.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings - 4th. Tuesday of each month
- Family History Library Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the Family History Library Catalog.
- (List additional collections you have such as the types of books and microfilm you have on indefinite loan; though you will not want to list every single item you have. Just give visitors to this page a general idea of your resources.)
Databases and Software
- FHC Portal: This center has access to the Family History Center Portal page which gives free access in the center to premium family history software and websites that generally charge for subscriptions.
- Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)