Jackson County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Jackson County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||August 12, 1822|
November 30, 1848 -- Courthouse burned and many records were damaged.
For further information on researching in burned counties, see the following:
Places / Localities
- Decatur County, Georgia
- Geneva County, Alabama
- Houston County, Alabama
- Seminole County, Georgia
LDS Ward and Branch Records
- Sink Creek
Societies and Libraries
- Family History Library Catalog
- Jackson County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Jackson County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ "Andrew Jackson," Wikipedia.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More