Jefferson County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
United States > Oregon > Jefferson County
66 SE D Street, Suite D,
Madras, Oregon 97741
- Culver was the county seat 1914 to 1916
Records Held at the Courthouse
- Named for Mount Jefferson, located on west boundary. It was named in turn for Thomas Jefferson, third president of the United States of America.
Places / Localities
- Warm Springs (Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs)
Crook | Deschutes | Linn | Marion | Wasco | Wheeler
Cemeteries (rural area)
Gray Butte Cemetery
Church History and Records
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Societies and Libraries
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).