Jefferson County, OregonEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
66 SE D Street, Suite D,
Madras, Oregon 97741
- Culver was the county seat 1914 to 1916
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Jefferson County Court House as of August 2005.
- Record Loss:
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Places / Localities
Culver | Madras | Metolius
Ashwood | Camp Sherman | Horse Heaven | Warm Springs
Warm Springs (Confederated Tribes of Warm Springs)
Cemeteries (rural area)
Church History and Records
Societies and Libraries
- The Jefferson County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Jefferson County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Jefferson County. (Backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Jefferson County.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].