Kaysville Utah Family History CenterEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This article describes the services and resources available at a Family History Center, a branch facility of the Family History Library.|
Serving Kaysville, Fruit Heights and Farmington
Center Contacts and Hours
Location and Map
- 207 S 600 E Kaysville UT 84037 United States
- Parking on east side of building. Entrance at North East, single door.
- 1 801-543-2845
- David D. and Carolyn P. Hansen (801-546-9699)
- Monday: 9 am - 3 pm
- Tuesday: 9 am - 3 pm, 6 pm - 9 pm
- Wednesday: 12 pm - 3 pm, 6 pm - 9 pm
- Thursday: 9 am - 3 pm, 6 pm - 9 pm
- Friday: CLOSED
- Saturday: 9 am - 12 pm (1st and 3rd Saturday)
The center will be closed the following days in 2015
January 1st - New Years Day
January 19th - Martin Luther King Jr. Day
February 16th - President's Day
April 4th - General Conference
April 20th - Building Carpet Cleaning
May 25th - Memorial Day
July 4th - Independence Day
July 24th & 25th - Pioneer Day
August 24th to September 7th -- Summer Break -- will re-open Sept. 10th
October 3rd - General Conference
October 12th - Building Carpet Cleaning
November 25th thru 28th - Thanksgiving Holiday
December 21st thru January 3rd -- Christmas Break -- will re-open Jan. 4, 2016
- We occasionally close unexpectedly because of inclement weather or illness. Please call for information about unexpected alterations to our normal operation hours.
Calendar and Events
Staff Training Meetings
- FamilySearch Catalog: This center has the ability to order any of the films and fiche available through the FamilySearch Catalog.
- Wilthsire, England films This center has a large collection of parish record and Bishop transcript films from all areas of Wiltshire on indefinite loan.
Databases and Software
Hardware and Equipment
- (Include the resources you have to help individuals do their research - computers, microfilm readers, printers, etc. )
Staff Research Specialties
Resources in the Local Area
(This section is to highlight other resources in your area that will be helpful for individuals doing research there in your location, if there are any, such as government offices, historical societies, etc.)
(Include links to other websites of interest to those who visit your center such as links to the city, county and state wiki pages where your center is located.)
Volunteer at the Center
(Include information here about the volunteers you are looking for.)
- This page was last modified on 15 April 2015, at 03:05.
- This page has been accessed 4,481 times.