Keith County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Keith County Courthouse
511 North Spruce Street, PO Box 149
Ogallala NE 69153
County Clerk has birth, death, and land records.
County Judge has marriage records.
Clerk District Court has divorce, probate, and court records. 
1873--Keith County was created 27 February 1873 from unorganized territory. County seat: Ogallala 
For tips on accessing Keith County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Early migration routes to and from Keith County, Nebraska Genealogy for European and African American settlers included:
Societies and Libraries
- Keith County Historical Society
Mansion on the Hill
1004 North Spruce Street
P.O. Box 5
Ogallala, NE 69153
- Couldn't locate a genealogical society in Keith County
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Keith County, Nebraska page 432, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Jim Tompkins, "The Oregon Trail 1841-1848 Map II" in Oregon Trail Landmarks at http://www.oregonpioneers.com/OTMap2.jpg (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "Oregon California Trails Association" at http://octatrails.micromaps.com/ (accessed 18 July 2011).
- ↑ "The Pioneer Story: The Mormon Pioneer Trail" in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints at http://lds.org/gospellibrary/pioneer/pioneerstory.htm (accessed 18 July 2011).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.