Kent County, Rhode IslandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:36, 22 December 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- There is no county government. The government is located at town and state levels.
- Created 11 June 1759 from the Providence Plantations.
- Named for County of Kent, England.
Places / Localities
- City: Warwick
- Towns: Coventry . East Greenwich . West Greenwich . West Warwick
- Village: Greene
Societies and Libraries
- The Kent County RIGenWeb Project, an member of The RIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Kent County.
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Kent County
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback