Kent County, Rhode Island GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 04:35, 2 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- There is no county government. The government is located at town and state levels.
- Created 11 June 1759 from the Providence Plantations.
- Named for County of Kent, England.
Places / Localities
- City: Warwick
- Towns: Coventry . East Greenwich . West Greenwich . West Warwick
- Village: Greene
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org catalog for Kent County
- The Kent County RIGenWeb Project, an member of The RIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News