Kent County, Rhode IslandEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 16:36, 10 September 2008 by Standingve
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
- There is no county government. The government is located at town and state levels.
- Created 11 June 1759 from the Providence Plantations.
- Named for County of Kent, England.
Places / Localities
- City: Warwick
- Towns: Coventry . East Greenwich . West Greenwich . West Warwick
- Village: Greene
Societies and Libraries
- FamilySearch.org catalog for Kent County
- The Kent County RIGenWeb Project, an member of The RIGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here