Kentucky Bible RecordsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
The Kentucky Daughters of the American Revolution (DAR) collections and the Julia Hoge Spencer Ardery collection contain transcriptions of Bible records. These are described in the "Genealogy" section. Some additional Kentucky Bible transcriptions are found at the national DAR Library in Washington, DC, and on microfilm at the Family History Library. These are partially indexed in:
E. Kay Kirkham. An Index to Some of the Family Records of the Southern States: 35,000 Microfilm References from the N.S.D.A.R. Files and Elsewhere. Logan, Utah: Everton Publishers, 1979. (Family History Library book 973 D22kk vol.1; fiche 6089183) This surname index lists the state and the Family History Library film number where these Bible records can be found. 
Some DAR transcriptions have been indexed and published in:
Daughters of the American Revolution (Kentucky). Records Research Committee. Kentucky Bible Records from the Files of the Genealogical Records Committee, Kentucky Society, Daughters of the American Revolution. 6 vols. Lexington, KY: KSDAR, 1962–1981. (Family History Library book 976.9 D2da) Each volume is indexed.
The above sources and additional transcriptions of Bible records are listed in the Place Search of the Family History Library Catalog under:
KENTUCKY- BIBLE RECORDS
KENTUCKY, [COUNTY]- BIBLE RECORDS
- Kentucky Bible Archives on KYGenWeb
- Additional Kentucky Bibles on KYGenWeb
- Kentucky Bible Records on Kentucky Genealogy.org
- Kentucky Bible Records on Kentucky Pioneers.com: Contains an index list of Bible records in their collection. You must be a member to see the contents of the Bible record.
- If you are looking for Bible records in a specific county go to a search engine and enter the county name and the words "Bible records"
<ref>tags exist, but no
<references/>tag was found