Kentucky County Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records)/Known IssuesEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
| This page was created by FamilySearch Historical Records personnel. It details problems identified within this collection and answers to those problems.
If you wish to comment, please visit the talk page to post your comments.
Question #1: Are there Kentucky marriage records available anywhere else on the site?
Answer #1: There are counties that placed marriage records within the record books of other types of records. For instance, in Harrison County Marriage records were inserted in Will Books registers. They can be found in the Kentucky, Probate Records, 1792-1977 Collection in these browse points:
- In Will records, 1795-1818, Vol. A there are two sets of Marriages Records on images 222-237 and again on images 456-473. These appear to be the same images from two different filmings of the records.
- In Will records, 1815-1832, Vol. B there are Marriage Records on images 300-313.
- In Will records, 1818-1832, Vol. B there are Marriage Records on images 296-309. These appear to be another filming of the records in Will records, 1815-1832, vol. B.
If you encounter additional problems with this collection, feel free to report them at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following information:
- If searching a specific collection: please include the name of the collection; include all search criteria used, including name, event, dates and places.
- If browsing this collection: please include the full path you followed to where the problem occurred. The browse path is located above the Image viewer window.
For example: Kentucky, County Marriages, 1797-1954 > 000281846 > Image 221 of 470.
- If you are reporting a technical issue: please include your operating system and browser version, such as Windows XP and Internet Explorer.
Your assistance will help ensure that future revisions will be considered.
Return to the Kentucky County Marriages (FamilySearch Historical Records) Learn More page.
Return to the Kentucky, County Marriages, 1797-1954 collection at FamilySearch.org.