Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 02:21, 13 March 2013 by Kc7cwx
|Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska|
Location of Alaska in the U.S.
|Address|| Ketchikan Gateway Borough|
344 Front Street Ketchikan,
Phone: 907-228-6625 http://www.borough.ketchikan.ak.us/
Neighboring Boroughs, Census Areas, and Regional Districts
- Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area, Alaska - east and west
- City and Borough of Wrangell, Alaska - north
- Kitimat-Stikine Regional District, British Columbia - east
- Skeena-Queen Charlotte Regional District, British Columbia - south (water boundary only, across Dixon Entrance to Hecate Strait)
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough and Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area, Alaska GenWeb Project.
- The Family History Library Catalog has some records for Ketchikan, Alaska.
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Ketchikan Gateway Borough p. 48. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
|This Alaska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News