Ketchikan Gateway Borough, AlaskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Ketchikan Gateway Borough Alaska genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska|
Location in the state of Alaska
|Address|| Ketchikan Gateway Borough|
344 Front Street Ketchikan,
Phone: 907-228-6625 http://www.borough.ketchikan.ak.us/
|Beginning dates for major county records|
|*For earlier dates, try... Church | Obituaries | Cemeteries|
Neighboring Boroughs, Census Areas, and Regional Districts
- Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area, Alaska - east and west
- City and Borough of Wrangell, Alaska - north
- Kitimat-Stikine Regional District, British Columbia - east
- Skeena-Queen Charlotte Regional District, British Columbia - south (water boundary only, across Dixon Entrance to Hecate Strait)
Business Records and Commerce
Emigration and Immigration
Ethnic, Political, or Religious Groups
Land and Property
Naturalization and Citizenship
Family History Centers
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough and Prince of Wales-Hyder Census Area, Alaska GenWeb Project.
- The Family History Library Catalog has some records for Ketchikan, Alaska.
- Ketchikan Gateway Borough, Alaska Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Ketchikan Gateway Borough p. 48. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
|This Alaska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More