Kit Carson County, ColoradoEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Colorado-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Places / Localities
- Cheyenne County, Kansas
- Sherman County, Kansas
- Wallace County, Kansas
Kit Carson County Old Age Pension Records 1933-1936. An Index compiled from the offical record of the applications granted by the Kit Carson County Commissioners during these years. Record may show the following:
- Name of Applicant
- Date and Amount of pension payment
- Any adjustments to the pension
- Person's age
- Town nearest to where they lived
- Other Actions done by the County
Societies and Libraries
Burlington Public Library
321 14th Street
Burlington, CO 80807
Stratton Public Library
331 New York
Stratton, CO 80836
Flagler Community Library
311 Main Ave
Flagler, CO 80815
The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints Family History Center
1200 N 15th St
Burlington, Kit Carson, Colorado, United States
This is not a mailing address. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
Contact Center for open hours as they vary.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Kit Carson County, Colorado Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback