Klamath County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 06:22, 13 October 2008 by Dsammy
Klamath County Clerk's Office
305 Main Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Klamath County Court House as of August 2006.
- Record Loss:
- Named for a tribe of Native Americans living in the area at the time the first white explorers entered the region, the Klamaths.
Places / Localities
- Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Societies and Libraries
- The Klamath County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Klamath County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Klamath County. (Backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Klamath County.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
New to the Research Wiki?
In the FamilySearch Research Wiki, you can learn how to do genealogical research or share your knowledge with others.Learn More