Klamath County, Oregon GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Klamath County Clerk's Office
305 Main Street
Klamath Falls, OR 97601
Records Held at the Courthouse
- County Records Inventory listing the records held at the Klamath County Court House as of August 2006.
- Record Loss:
Named for a tribe of Native Americans living in the area at the time the first white explorers entered the region, the Klamaths.
Trivia Tidbits: Little biographic bits associated with the names of non-population localities.
Places / Localities
Church History and Records (Rural)
Societies and Libraries
- The Klamath County GenWeb Project part of The ORGenWeb Project, a state project affiliated with The USGenWeb Project
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Klamath County.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Klamath County. (Backup site)
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library Catalog for Klamath County.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), [FHL book 973 D27e 2002].
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News