Kleberg County, Texas
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
''[[United States|United States]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png|go to]] [[Texas|Texas]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png|go to]] [[Texas Counties K|Counties K]] [[Image:Gotoarrow.png|go to]] Kleberg County'' <br>
|Line 86:||Line 88:|
Revision as of 18:42, 15 March 2013
Guide to Kleberg County Texas genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
Adopted by TXGenWeb Kleberg County
Alicia & Kaitlan Davidson
Kleberg County Courthouse
PO Box 1327
Kingsville, TX 78364-1327
County Clerk has birth, marriage, death, probate, court
and land records from 1913; District Clerk has divorce records
Places / Localities
- Chamberlain Cemetery, Kingsville
- Rest Haven Memorial Park, Kingsville
- Sarita Cemetery, Riviera
- Vattman Cemetery, Riviera
Texas Counties Map. Click on the county to go to the TXGenWeb site.
- Texas Death Index 1964 to 1998 Texas, Death Index, 1964-1998 (FamilySearch Historical Records) Name index to Texas Statewide Death Certificates or four million people who have died since 1964.
- Texas Death Records 1890 – 1976 [with images]
Name index and images of statewide death certificates, 1890-1976. The name index has been created by FamilySearch and is tied to images of the Texas death certificates. Few certificates are available prior to 1903.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- TXGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the county
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Kleberg County, Texas. Page 668 At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Texas-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback