Knox County, MaineEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Revision as of 19:09, 8 September 2008 by Dsammy
|This article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
Please review the contributor help to assist you in editing.
62 Union Street
Rockland, Maine 04841
- Named for American Revolutionary war general and Secretary of War, Henry Knox, who lived in the county from 1795 until his death in 1806.
Created 1 April 1860 from Lincoln and Waldo counties.
Places / Localities
- City: Rockland
- Towns: Appleton . Camden . Cushing . Friendship . Hope . Isle au Haut . North Haven . Owls Head . Rockport . Saint George . South Thomaston . Thomaston . Union . Vinalhaven . Warren . Washington
- Plantation: Matinicus Isle
- Unorganized territory: Criehaven
- Communities: Camden . Thomaston
- Villages: Hibberts Corner . Port Clyde
Societies and Libraries
- The Knox County MEGenWeb Project, an member of The MEGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Knox County
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Knox County
Share Your Opinion!
Give feedback on our new look! Tell us what you like, and what you would do differently.Give Feedback