Knox County, Nebraska GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Knox County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Knox County, Nebraska|
| Map of Nebraska highlighting Knox County|
Location in the state of Nebraska
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||February 10, 1857|
|Address|| Knox County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 166
Center, Nebraska 68742
Knox County Courthouse
PO Box 166;
Center, NE 68724
County Clerk has marriage records.
County Judge has probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
- Bon Homme County, South Dakota
- Charles Mix County, South Dakota
- Yankton County, South Dakota
For tips on accessing Knox County, Nebraska Genealogy census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Knox County, Nebraska page 431, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ "Henry Knox," Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Knox.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News