Knox County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Knox County Courthouse
PO Box 166;
Center, NE 68724
County Clerk has marriage records.
County Judge has probate and court records.
Clerk District Court has divorce records.
Register of Deeds has land records. 
- Bon Homme County, South Dakota
- Charles Mix County, South Dakota
- Yankton County, South Dakota
For tips on accessing Knox County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Knox County, Nebraska page 431, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ "Henry Knox," Wikipedia, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Knox.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
We want your opinion!
Give feedback on two US state pages by clicking on the purple button belowClick Here