La Paz County, Arizona GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Arizona-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Alamo Crossing (hist.)||Cienega Springs||Love||Pioneer||Swansea|
|Brenda||Harcuvar||Olive City (hist.)||Poston||Vicksburg Junction|
|Cibola||La Paz (hist.)||Parker Strip||Salome|
- Imperial County, California
- Riverside County, California
- San Bernardino County, California
Societies and Libraries
Parker Area Historical Society
1214 California Ave.
Parker, AZ 85344-1500
Hours 10-2 Thurs. & Fri.
Quartzsite Historical Society
161 W. Main St. Quartzsite, AZ 85346
Summer Hours: 9am - 11 am Thursdays
Winter Hours: November - March Wed-Sun 10am to 3pm
Family History Centers
1416 Riata Ave
Parker, La Paz, Arizona, United States
455 S Riggles Rd
Quartzsite, La Paz, Arizona, United States
These are not mailing addresses. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- La Paz County, Arizona Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).