La Paz County, Arizona GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|La Paz County, Arizona|
Location in the state of Arizona
Location of Arizona in the U.S.
|Founded||November 2, 1982|
|Address|| 1316 Kofa Ave|
Parker, AZ 85344
|Alamo Crossing (hist.)||Cienega Springs||Love||Pioneer||Swansea|
|Brenda||Harcuvar||Olive City (hist.)||Poston||Vicksburg Junction|
|Cibola||La Paz (hist.)||Parker Strip||Salome|
- Imperial County, California
- Riverside County, California
- San Bernardino County, California
For tips on accessing La Paz County, Arizona Genealogy census records online, see: Arizona Census.
Societies and Libraries
Parker Area Historical Society
1214 California Ave.
Parker, AZ 85344-1500
Hours 10-2 Thurs. & Fri.
Quartzsite Historical Society
161 W. Main St. Quartzsite, AZ 85346
Summer Hours: 9am - 11 am Thursdays
Winter Hours: November - March Wed-Sun 10am to 3pm
Family History Centers
1416 Riata Ave
Parker, La Paz, Arizona, United States
455 S Riggles Rd
Quartzsite, La Paz, Arizona, United States
These are not mailing addresses. Due to limited staff, Family History Centers are unable to respond to mail inquiries.
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- La Paz County, Arizona Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Arizona-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News