Lamoille County, Vermont GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|Lamoille County, New Hampshire|
Location in the state of New Hampshire
Location of New Hampshire in the U.S.
|Founded||October 26, 1835|
|County Seat||Hyde Park|
|Address|| Lamoille County Courthouse|
P.O. Box 303
Hyde Park , VT 05655-0303
Lamoille County Website
County clerk has divorce and court records from 1837; town clerks have birth, marriage, death, burial and land records; probate judge has probate records.
Towns Organized Before 1800:
Hyde Park 1781,
Places / Localities
Villages: • Cambridge • Hyde Park • Jeffersonville • Johnson • Morrisville
LDS Ward and Branch Records
Land and Property
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- FamilySearch.org Family History Library catalog for Lamoille County
- The Lamoille County VTGenWeb Project, an member of The VTGenWeb Project, an affiliate of The USGenWeb Project.
- The USGenWeb Archives Project for Lamoille County
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), 699. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists, 181.
- ↑ Michael J. Leclerc, Genealogist's Handbook for New England Research, 5th ed. (Boston, Mass.: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2012), 395. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 974 D27g 2012.