Lancaster County, NebraskaEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Lancaster County, Nebraska genealogy and family history research page. Guide to genealogy, history, and courthouse sources including birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, wills, deeds and land records, Civil War records, family histories, cemeteries, churches, tax records, newspapers, and obituaries.
|Lancaster County, Nebraska|
Location in the state of Nebraska
| Map of the U.S. highlighting Nebraska|
Location of Nebraska in the U.S.
|Founded||March 6, 1855|
|Address|| Lancaster County Courthouse|
555 S. 10th Street
Lincoln, Nebraska 68508
Cities and Villages
- A transcription of Wyuka Cemetery (Lincoln, NE) Interments 1877 to February 1881 is available online at http://www.nebraskahistory.org/lib-arch/services/refrence/la_pubs/Those_Who_Slumber.pdf
- Calvary Cemetery, Lincoln
- Malcolm Cemetery, Malcolm
- St. Paul's Cemetery, Elk, also known as St. Paul's Lutheran Cemetery.
- Waverly Cemetery, Waverly
For tips on accessing Lancaster County, Nebraska census records online, see: Nebraska Census.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Lancaster County Genealogy (Nebraska Genealogy)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Lancaster County, Nebraska page 432, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Nebraska-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.