Lee County, Alabama GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Alabama-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
|Dates for major county records|
|For earlier dates, try...|
|Remember these collections|
|Lee County, Alabama|
Location in the state of Alabama
Location of Alabama in the U.S.
|Founded||December 5, 1866|
Lee County Courthouse
215 South 9th Street
Opelika, AL 36803
Phone: (334) 749-7141
Probate Judge has marriage and land records from 1867,
military discharge records from 1919
and probate records from 1861 
- Alabama, Civil War Service Records of Confederate Soldiers, 1861-1865
- Alabama, Civil War Service Records of Union Soldiers, 1861-1865
Societies and Libraries
Family History Center
- Introduction to LDS Family History Centers
- Opelika Alabama
- 510 Groce St
Opelika, Lee, Alabama, United States
Hours: T-W: 9am-12pm, 6pm-8pm; Th-F 6pm-8pm
Closed: Closed for Holidays & General Conference.
Attention: Also open by appt.
- 510 Groce St
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Lee County, Alabama Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Lee County p. 38. At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).