Lee County, MississippiEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
|This Mississippi-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Lee County Courthouse
200 W Jefferson St; PO Box 7127
Tupelo, MS 38802
Clerk Chancery Court has divorce, probate and land records.
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage records.
Justice Court has court records. 
For tips on accessing Lee County, Mississippi census records online, see: Mississippi Census.
Civil War Battle
The following Civil War Battle was fought in Lee County
- Map showing Civil war battles in Mississippi.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Lee County, Mississippi page 380, At various libraries (WorldCat); FHL Book 973 D27e 2002.
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
- ↑ Heritage Preservation Services, Civil War Battle Summaries by State, (accessed 7 August 2012)