Levy County, Florida GenealogyEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Guide to Levy County Florida genealogy. Birth records, marriage records, death records, census records, family history, and military records.
|Levy County, Florida|
Location in the state of Florida
Location of Florida in the U.S.
|Founded||March 10, 1845|
Levy County Courthouse
355 Court St
Bronson, FL 32621
Clerk Circuit Court has marriage, divorce, probate, court and land records from from 1850. 
Places / Localities
- Atsena Otie Cemetery, Cedar Key
- Chiefland Community Cemetery, Chiefland
- Rosemary Hill Cemetery, Bronson
- Shiloh Cemetery, Cedar Key
For tips on accessing Levy County, Florida Genealogy census records online, see: Florida Census.
- Levy County, Florida Obituary and Death Notices Collection Free from GenealogyBuff.com. From various funeral homes in the Chiefland, Williston, Inglis, Bronson, Ceder Key and surrounding area.
Societies and Libraries
Family History Centers
- USGenWeb project. May have maps, name indexes, history or other information for this county. Select the state, then the county.
- Family History Library Catalog
- Levy County, Florida Genealogy and Family History (Linkpendium)
- Levy County, FLGenWeb Project, Inc.
- ↑ Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America, 10th ed. (Draper, Utah: Everton Pub., 2002), Levy County, Florida Page 135 At various libraries (WorldCat); .
- ↑ The Handybook for Genealogists: United States of America,10th ed. (Draper, UT:Everton Publishers, 2002).
|This Florida-related article is a stub. You can help by expanding it.
While this page is under construction, may we suggest Cyndi's List.
Future Changes to the Wiki
Changes are coming to the FamilySearch Research Wiki in the near future. Find out more on the Wiki Community News page.Community News