Lincoln County, Idaho LDS Church Stakes and WardsEdit This Page
From FamilySearch Wiki
Stakes in the county, 1930
- Stake Boundaries as of about 1930:
- Boundaries of stake: Saints residing in parts of Blaine, Camas, Gooding, Jerome and Lincoln counties, Idaho.
- Carey and Gannett wards in Blaine County, Idaho Gooding
- Wendell wards in Gooding County, Idaho
- Jerome Ward in Jerome County, Idaho
- Manard Ward in Camas County, Idaho
- Fairfield Branch in Camas County, Idaho
- Hagerman Branch in Gooding County, Idaho
- Richfield Branch in Lincoln County, Idaho.
- For additional resources, see Church History Library.
Alpha list of wards in the county
Richfield Branch in Lincoln County, Idaho
Click on a ward below for records at the FamilySearch Library. For boundaries and a history timeline for a ward, click to the stake in 1930 (list above).
- ↑ Jenson, Andrew. Encyclopedic History of the Church. (Salt Lake City: Deseret News, 1941). p. 70